High Pressure LaminateGaminca decorative laminates are a high pressure thermost plastic surfacing material. It consists of multi layers of kraft (corel) papers impregnated with phenolic resins, covered by a melamine impregnated decorative surface. These layers are then consolidated into a solid sheet under the effect of high temperature and pressure.
For all types of flatwork applications:
- Work surfaces, counters, cabients, furniture, equipment, food service, displays, caseworks, doors, walls, ceilings, window sills and frames, partition systems, enclosures, shelving and trims.
- Suitable for most commercial, institutional and residential applications.
- Superior Wear Resistance - provides a tough, durable barrier against abrasion.
- Superior Stain Resistance - a unique formulation which provides protection against: staining agents such as; citric acid solution (10%), povidone iodine (10%). Superior Stain Resistance - a unique formulation which provides protection against: staining agents such as: yellow mustard, gasoline (naphta), coffee, vinegar, household ammonia solution (10%), blue ink, tomato ketchup, citric acid solution (10%), povidone iodine (10%).
- Superior Chemical Resistance provides added resistance against the potentially damaging effects of chemical agents.
USE AND CARE GUIDE
Gaminca laminates are durable, abrasion resistant and impact resistant under normal use.
To better care for your laminates.
- Do not chop, slice, or hammer directly on the laminate surface.
- Do not use sharp objects such as knives or box-cutters on the laminate surface.
- Do not place hot cookware directly on the laminate surface.
- Do not expose the laminate to temperatures of 60c for prolonged periods, which may cause the laminate to separate from substrate.
- Do not fllod the laminate or introduce water at joinst, which may cause the substrate to expand.
Our laminates are easy to clean:
- Use warm water and a clean non-abrasive cloth to remove most stains.
- Use a mild household cleaner or detergent if necessary and rinse with clean water.
- Dry the surface with a clean non-abrasive cloth.
Special attention may be required fo stubborn stains - apply a small amount of thinner on a clean non-abrasive cloth to gently remove stain and rinse the area with another clean damp cloth. Avoid using any cleaning agent containing acid, alkali or sodium hypochlorite, as they ma corrode, discolor or ruin the surface of the laminate.